Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Working Life

well…its been a while since I’ve update…what to do…lazy mah…procrastinate till now..hehhe….till no more reason to not to update

so…where should I start…eh…okla..my job…my short term job
after 2 mths and 3 weeks working @ toyochem printing chemicals, TPC….I wished all the close colleague au revoir, thank for everything, keep in touch and all the best.
hehehe….i call the quits on the 30th September. From there Robin, my supervisor asked me to postpone the resignation till he came back from business trip on the 19th. Then he asked me to delay it long till end of October. then came raya long weekend break...by then it'll be end of October. So I agree la…wat to do…I dun wan him to be left without any help if I insisted to resigned on the 30th September lo…so because of that, I worked till end of November with 1 month of notice.

During the 2 months ++, I had mostly great time la…and also bad time la….fun with those I can siao with….smart with THE BITCH aka lou kin po…..wahahahah…so I managed to be smart enough from not getting myself into trouble and smart enough to get my self lots of appraisal.

These few months really exposed me to lots of what I expected and not expected. Plus I finally understand why working people so looking forward to weekends…hhahahah
The job also gets me something else…credit cards!!...hahaha…only UOB offered me while both Citibank and HSBC rejected me…so..now…I could really need lots of financial planning…

I also found that…once started working time really not enough leh…working time took most of the personal time off. Luckily all of us managed to adjust to it. But pity Hugo…he waits and waits till he hear my car back from work, opened the car door…I can hear the high pitch…hmm..hmmm…hmmmm…this is the way he’s calling for attention. Besides him, every1 does more work la…and less supervision for Yi Li. Other than that, my plants and fishes also affected….sigh!

Anyway..this is what working adult life would be la..luckily at time moment im back to lepaking life while waiting for my next job offer. Heheeheh

30th December 2006

No comments: