Tuesday, January 23, 2007

After months and months of waiting!!!!!

at last...the waiting for broadband in my home.........finally ended..well not quite la...a few more days la..
luckily...i listen to Pui Sun n called up TMnet yesterday.....n i found out...my application has been approved...without any notification...typical telekom or i sho call TM.....(spent so much to change the name...instead of improving the services with the money)........

anyway....a havoc..1st....i skiped 1 clas to go to the TMpoint....BUT upon reaching the subang jaya branch...i realised they jz moved to taipan...TAIPAN..so many place they can choose...they wan TAIPAN....the place where finding carpark its like HELL>.......
so instead of goin there..i head to carrefour..to find the booth...BUT again...its not open.....its 10.15 liao......so since i hungry i went for breakfast la..after 15 min...its still close...

fustrated....i head to TAIPAN.....round n round i try to find the place....then 10 mins later...i found it.....BUT..NO CAR PARK>....i drive n drive...n found 1...few hundred meters...behind the shoplot.........park my car....rush to TMpoint...

DAMN....its 11.20....my nex clas is 12...then got my no...n waiting...
15-20 mins later...my turn......blah blah blah....they claim my package not offering free modem..cos when apply...its not!!!!.....there i was...asking them to terminate it..n reapply for free modem package...

NOW>...it left me with a modem set....but no jumper..n few more days of waiting!!!!!
well..at least my days....of extreme slow..n expensiv phone bill....will finally end...

3rd August 2005

No comments: