Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Phew!! what a relief


my cough almost gone....my flu is gone....just in time for my interview with MSD tomorrow. Dunno my loh han guo with honey dates works or its the end of the damn inlfuenza virus cycle. hopefully tomorrow i won't cough badly in front of the interviewer....if not...damn paiseh la....then mite annoyed the fella...sigh....

this is a series of unfortunate sickness la..i need to increase the workout...keep myself fit...looking good...being healthty.....besides that CNY is round the corner alredy...need to loose weight a bit. otherwise..die lo...duno gained how much liao...last yr CNY i gained 1 1/2 kg...after much self controling..hahahaha

ok..back to the interview....hope this time around i can have a better chance la...the previous one was terrible...that malay girl...cant stop talking...ki li ku lu all the way.....OMG...i lost interest after she told me what she expect me to do...its like everything.......from brochures to the admin work...im like patut la...you can be sales manager....(hehehe....you know la..malay..esp women..where got so hardworking...some more sales manager leh!!!) u so demanding....who can tahan u woh......u practically going to step on me when it comes to saving your ass......

anyway....i din get the call..possibly din get it..hahahha....duno good or bad leh....
now see how la..how my interview went tomorrow...MSD leh.....big company...good reputation


17th January 2006

No comments: