Tuesday, January 23, 2007

December, 2006

Life is back to normal, well with the addition of another niece. I had interviews after another. Shopping trips after another, shop shop shop. Bought myself some lab series products, some G2000 shirts, a nokia 1600 for RM248 for my father, a 17" LG LCD for RM650 and many more…..

Lepak a bit…then waits for my Christmas concert, Justin Lo Christmas concert… mana tau I kena HFMD, Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease!!! Something which rarely contracted by an adult….OMG!!! Yi Li got it 1st…but she only had fever and mouth ulcer. Her kindergarten mate also contracted it more serious than her. But the teacher never called and inform whatsoever…so irresponsible. Now I kena la…palms n soles…all blisters, mouth had few ulcer….my god..i need to quarantine at home for a week leh..

Luckily I confirmed I contracted it on Monday, Xmas day…hehehe..so I went to the concert anyway..without knowing it….ahhaah….the concert was a good one. Worth the Rm142 I spent for it…just too bad la…sound system a bit bad, no surround at all and I din get the Rm202 tix instead. Then can see better…nice countdown and I had a ball throwing glow in the dark stix to 2 chicks that unwilling to sit down…haahhaahahha

The only draw back was the damn HFMD la…if not…this end of the year..i can have lots of fun 1…sigh..

30th December 2006



No comments: