Monday, January 22, 2007

Since Da 30th……..

1st July…after that minor accident…I went to IKEA with Sam.
B4 goin to IKEA…we stop to 1U….i went into…U parkson…straight to the Ralph Lauren counter….n found that there is no 1…yup…not a single person…
The nearest is the cashier…so Sam went over to the cashier n ask for assistant….

So for bout 10 min..we waited…till 1 manager came down n sold me the RM180 Ralph Lauren Blue set……….got my RM 10 voucher from the same manager n used it to buy a RM25.90 stuff puppies for my niece’s BDAY……
Then left for IKEA…upon reaching there Sam n I went for lunch….the special lunch of the day…Sambal Udang Petai….hahahaa……….
Then went for shoping…..walk around bought 2 bookcase, 3 floor mat…etc….spent RM 223.90………
Drop Sam back to BU….head home….

Sat…2nd july…..woke up at 10…n head to Carrefour…spend another RM207…to buy some plastic container…for wat…read on…..came back…found myself having a light flu…went to sleep……..for 2 hrs….n wake up..n started the IKEA bookcase DIY….took be bout an hr to install both ………..n started on some rearranging…so there I was…walking to the attic…removing most of my stuff from the already filled bookcase…down to the second floor…UP n DOWN…UP n DOWN…
At last at bout 7.30…it’s a done…

Sun 3rd july…more cleaning….woke up…enjoyed my brunch…watched CSI: NY…at
1pm...start to change the water of both of my aquarium…took bout 1 ½ hr….then continued to clean the storage area…..till 6.30….i’ve done the whole storage area……
Well that’s not the end of the day…I went to the porch…water the plants n sweep the floor…an are of 25X 25 feet and another 10 X 50 feet……took bout 30 mins….then only it’s the end of the day

Mon, 4th july….MORE CLEANING…. woke up…went out get my brunch n enjoyed it…then start cleaning the filthy n cluttered attic…all filled with my bro’s, sis in law’s and my niece’s stuff…I used 3 plastic container to throw in their stuff…..took me a freeeeaking 2 ½ hr cleaning it…followed by the whole hse vaccuming……then normal hse chore…water plant…etc

Tues, 5th…10am…AHHHHHHHHH………I over slept……part time maid boss called me…im blur…hello…huh???hahaha….took me a while to realize…its her…n her maid its outside my hse…then….for the 2 hr..the maid…clean n mop da hse..
At 12pm…I rushed to my bathroom…bathe…n got ready….speeding on NKVE at 120kmph……reached 1U in 35min….hahaha…..imagine how fast I am…its lunch hr…hahhaha………rush to the TGV cinema…stop in between to get some bread for brunch….to find out…yeetheng n gang…not around…n I thought im gonna be late…well..obviously im NOT..Yee Theng n HER boy boy richie( I actually there to meet this guy) is the late comer…
Waited for a while…watch Hitchhiker to The Galaxy…..at
1.15pm…. come home to finally rest…

Wed, 6th…..REST DAY………woke up n watched 2 hrs of OPRAH show on Desperate Housewife ……..DUN ASK ME Y…..I also duno??hahahhah……
Went out…bought 18 guppies….n brunch at 3…..ate my brunch….release my guppies into the aquarium…..at 5……I checked on them…n found lots of fry….the female gave birth to lots of them…..so since most of the plants in it died earlier….the chances of them surviving with so much adult is slim…so I sat there…removing the fry 1 by 1 into another container…

Thurs, 7th…..woke up at 11.30…found that 8 of the guppies died….well I suspected there is an outbreak of something which killed my earlier batch of guppies….is still around….but I found a female guppies having some disease rite after I bought them….but I’ve remove it from the rest……..well…I think..its bad luck la.. disease infested batch….from the seller….later at
1.15 pm..my parent n my aunt arrived……
The nitemare began….they are in town to celebrate my niece BDAY on the 8th…my aunt as usual…tag along….saying she wants to cook…(but the fact..when she cook….we all have to be HER assistant n also taste bud)….i always dun like her to be around…she’s grumpy, demanding and annoying….her children whom in their 30s n 40s…often scold her…..but she deserved it….cos she doesn’t appreciate….well enuf of her alredy…cos I had enough of her alredy…she annoys me for a few days now (its 10th of july)…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well back to the story…….when they reached…they quickly jump into preparing mode…preparing all the food to be cook for the BDAY party…n dinner….no thx to my aunt….well…I have to be involved as well as they duno where I put all those utensil n etc…..BTW….my bro ordered catering for it…anyway…there I was BZ BZ BZ…walk up n down……..
Then I told me father bout the guppies..n he said…cant be…something must be growing there…causing a disease….go remove all the fish, plants and water…get salt…spread it of the surface left for ½ hr……put back everything….then added bout 3 tablespoon of salt into the water to control the growth..
So BAMM!!!! It hit me on the brain…y didn’t I think of that…most microorganism cannot survive in high salinity….if I exposed these fella with salt…sure they’ll die…n I called my myself a future biotechnologist…hahaaahahha……
So following my father’s experience…i did all that..

Fri, 8th…
8.30am….knock knock….i opened my door..n my mom n niece is there….my niece..smiled and giggled as usual when she saw me..n my mom..said..we r not goin to Carrefour, now we go to KK…hahha…..Kota Kemuning…to buy everything…I pull myself to the bathroom….clean n myself…n head to KK, had breakfast…n started to buy groceries for the party…again thx to my aunt…took a while to most of it..
Drop everything….n wanted to head to Carrefour, Subang to get the disposable eating utensil n Secret Recipe’s
New YorkChesse Cake…which we suppose to do..
Well…thing dun go to planning….hahaha….we went a “treat” a new cake shop in KK…look posh ….ordered a bake cheese cake at RM50 per kg……yup…RM 50 per kg….we asked for 2 kg….well..my father did actually…I wanted the Secret Recipe cake…but my father wanted to try the it after the lady owner boasted how good her cake is…(it’s a bad decision after all…read on...)
After the cake ordering..we searches for the disposable eating utensil all over KK…(another mistake) blah blah blah…
6.00 pmwe head to the cake shop..since the owner need to bake the cake and promised to finish the cake at
6pmbut…when we where there..she told us its not done…n needed an hr…so we headed home..6.30…catering reached….n we found out…..the food provided……is a lot…..we were surprised….(the nite mare got worst)…. at 7.15 I called cake shop….n she said its done…..so again we head there again to get it…we eventually chose the 1.5kg cake since the catering food is a lot….pay RM70 for it……my god…but we say…c how lar….c how good is it…hahhaha…..but my father says….this shop wun last…ghahahahah…cos it took a freaking 15 min..just to get the cake out of the shop…n there no RM30 change for me and RM2.20 for another customer..come on…how can a business can be operated without small change!!!
Reached home…bathe….then eat eat eat…then….clean clean clean…..n less than half of the food is eaten…numbers of my bro’s fren din make it….all end up in the fridge…

Sat, 9th……….more cleaning n esp…the food in the fridge………n I’ve washed uncountable amount of dishes….well…thx to my father’s fren cos they finished most of the leftover from the party……..

Sun, 10th……………my aunt driving me nuts………she’s been cooking whole day for dinner…..but thos dishes is not very good la..hahahah……my sis in law can come out with beter 1…..thx god she’s leaving tomorrow…..
WOW………wat a week..
I hope the rest of the week will be better b4 the result n the beginning of new semester on the 18th………I wanted to tone down n enjoys those DVDs…..it’s been a while since I’ve watched a DVD….

Well results out on wed……wat can I do to calm myself down????

10th July 2005

No comments: