Monday, January 22, 2007

At Last Exam Ended

At last, after weeks of gruesome stress and candle light burning…………..my suffering finally ended….day n nite of study, study n more studying……all finally ended…
Everything BUT our 3 I lecturer….(incompetent, inconsistent, incapable) ROBIN MITRA…..
We have to do his FUCKING lab report number two…..due on the 27th….
Well like what I have been saying FUCK GEN 3041..


For god sake let me pass the FUCKING subject…………………
Thankfully, we managed to figure out group work which will save us most of the tedious work….
Meeting on wed the 23rd to get thing started
Next thing on my mind………Sat, 25th 1 day lepaking…consisting of morning initial D movie in 1U followed by IKEA shopping……then I can enjoy all the DIY…hahahhahahahaah……

20th June 2005

No comments: