Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Time Flies!!!!!!

It was like a few days ago when I said….YEAH!!!! Finals OVER!!!!.........but actually near 3 weeks have past…
3 weeks is insufficient at all to unwind…..well…..I’ve been bz since the break ….GEN report…..GENTING trip….IKEA shopping n cleaning up….PARTY……blah blah blah…
I actually dun have the time to really do nth …….to UNWIND………

Ahem when I said do nth means…I sat in front of the TV….being a couch potato…surfing channel…or watching the stack of DVDs….but I only managed to reduce the stack by 3 DVDs……….sigh……..
The best bit of the break is the adrenaline rush in GENTING theme park….and HAHAHAH……….result day…..jz 3 days ago…

Now its 11 pm Saturday, Sunday is just an hour away………..coming Monday…..my 3rd Year 2nd Semester began….AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want more time to unwind………SIGH…………..

Nevertheless, i really can’t believe that I’ve actually gone thru 5 semesters in Monash…..5 gruesome semesters!!!!!!!!!!! 2 and a half freaking years…..
Whoosh!!!!!!!! Flashed by in an instance…………
Will this going to be faster in the coming years????
Anyway………1 more semester…THE FINAL SEMESTER…………..gonna be hard……but look at the bright side………..once I passed all………..I’m done with biotech……
HAHAHAHAHAHAH….then…….out I am….to the real world…or some said……dog eat dog world……….
I’m prepared for it…..hahaahaha……….
I’m so gonna get the Mini cooper and the Mercedes A class……lets see how long I need to get these babies on my hand…hahahhhaha
Well…hopefully Monday will be a good and new beginning and the end of one of the phase of my life…

16th July 2005



No comments: