Monday, January 22, 2007

Post Genting trip!!!

Sore throat, hole in the pocket, mild headache…..
Spend a fortune…food…theme park…accommodation (well not for me la….i got it for free)..in GENTING……all went to uncle LIM (u noe who ah??)


Hahahahaha……lucky me…I won RM26.30 playing slot machines…not bad for the 1st time…
But I think 1 of my nerve got excited 2day n I bought 2 Polo Ralph Lauren’s Polo Shirt in pink n yellow. Adding more colour to my collection….hahahahahahaa

Sore throat from all the screaming…..gone thru the solero (I think it is spelled this way) aka jumping from a building machine…..mine train…….n tat swirling thingy….(the 1 tat spin n spun u around)……….
Well…the headache is due to the sudden change of blood pressure from the theme park adventure n lack of sleep…..
Thx to the unfamiliar room…..stay up quite late n cant sleep…
And manage to heard Jeremy talking in sleep….sum sentence tat consist of wallpaper, hardware or hardcore n ended wif a yeah n continuation of snoring…hahahha (JEREMY!!!!!!! MY GOD….behave urself)

Those tat when for the trip…have more detail on tat la.
Hahahahahahahahah
Overall….it’s a great trip to let loose n recharge…sadly its rather a short trip la….

Well…coming back to kl 2mr fr hometown……need sum rest 1st
Meeting Samuel on Friday in ikea…..replacing the initial furniture shopping with Joanne.


29th June 2005

No comments: