Tuesday, January 23, 2007

OMG

Caution….this is extremely extremely long….jz skip it if not interested…it’s highlights of a whole yr!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG….its been a yr since I’ve posted anything on my blog…boy..time flies man…so I think I sho summarise wat happened for the past yr..

September
Ok…well there was the 2005 Monash Ball 2005 held in Marriott Putrajaya while im grateful to attend. But the overall process to make it to the ball aint ez…first a huge fight…or I sho call it victim of improper tantrum/anger management…by ahem sum1 (u noe who n most noe who)…then came the getting the attire, the preparation…then driving…n not least the $$$ if im not mistaken I spent bout rm550 just to get there…well…I had a ball fr the ball…hahhahah…
Oh I left all the stress from the work…typical unavoidable stress….n yes…1 of the highlight was I scolded marena (whatever the spelling is), bioactive lab assistant in front of the whole. Tat was a great pleasure…to scold tat incompetent BITCH…she acted as if she noe everything eventho she herself has no idea or clear on

October
Let c…besides fr all the stress…wat I can recall is more stress and deadlines…hahahah…oh yeah…n the big disagreement over the poster project for SCI 2010…

November
Ok..final exam soon….stress accumulate….gila study….gila rush report…then came the exam….my last in monash…1 of the big problem was…2 of the papers im having will b held unexpectedly on raya n deepavali….yup…ur eye r perfect…cos..aussie dun celebrate raya n deepavali mah…so we end up…making our way…on public hols…for a fucking test…
Besides that, I under stress / bad luck / shui or sumthing…the eve of the bioactive paper….i stayed up till 4 or
5 am..to study..n took a short nap before heading to monash..i had one of my scariest dream/encounter….i dreamt of ghost…damn real damn scary….i was shocked till I woke up fr my sleep….heart beating extremely fast..
So may b bcos of tat…im very distracted fr my paper…..so…I end up…(u’ll noe later on la..)

December
Came December…..panic time….result time……….due to the encounter…I had a hunch tat I wun do well to the paper…so I jz hope to pass…if not a pass…a qualification to obtain a supplementary paper would do…
Well life aint ez…..i ended up wif a fail……..so there goes the time n money…
I cant even get a supp paper…turn out….51% of student fail the paper….hahahah…we broke the monash record of highest failure rate..for a single subject…
So after trying whatever I could to get a supp paper….i had no choice but to follow the stupid monash policy to repeat my subject again….wat to do..i failed it mah…

January / Febuary
Ok…cny near…since nex sem will start end of feb…I decided to enjoy my hols..to the max….i lepak…shoping…n more shoping…had a great time during cny…then I cont to enjoy life lepaking till end of feb….then…rite b4 the end of feb…yee she inform me tat her collie/golden retriever dogs had puppies….so I took the opportunity n adopt 1 of the pups….n he is hugo…jz a mths ++ old…he jz barely the size a shoe….first nite…he slept in my room in a box n a piece of cloth…boy it was a NITE…hugo woke up every 2 hrs…wanting milk….imagine…waking up every 2 hrs…make milk…feed him n trying to get back to sleep for the nex hr ….jz barely an hr of sleep…he’s awake again…
So the nex day…off I go….clean the kennel (meant for another pup but he died b4 he get to move in wif us ) then I get sum strings n plastic…n made a temporary tent/cover for him in his kennel…no thx to the contractor tat refuse to make a roof extension to fully covered the kennel…..after all tat done….hugo spent his first nite sleeping alone…so as usual…he cried n cried…then sleep n cry more… this gradually end in bout a week…by the 3rd day I went to buy plastic canvas n cover the exposed kennel from the top down…..this surely protect him fr the weather…..
Then…finally…class begins….a honey moon sem….1 subject 3 hrs of classes per week…aahhaahha….tats y I can manage hugo…

March / April / May
Hugo growing by the day…..while…..i enjoy life…studying bit by bit everyday….now tis is wat I called university life…
No stress watsoever…..ntg much enjoying…spending time….gardening..puppysitting hugo…babysitting my niece yi li….spend more time…tending my guppies n others..
Then there were termite problem……the little fuckers ate the whole kitchen door frame….my bro found tat since January…but we drag it till my dad rip the frame open…n there were small white color termite the size of normal red ants…
As usual..my dad…DIY….use tons of insecticide…poured loads of them inside the frame…scraped the eaten frame out…then I had to glued the exposed frame wif cardboard to prevent my niece fr coming in contact wif it… n then try to look for a contractor to repair it….since the corner lot along my house had major reno..my dad when over n ask the fella to giv an estimation…replacing the door frame…n add a window/wall for hugo’s kennel = rm 1500!!.....but the problem is not the price…the contractor is a MC…wat MC?? MC= ma lai chan…ie stupid malay lo…..u noe la…how MC works…..delay n delay n delay….a promised 4 days job…ended up delay till a mth……..dust everywhere….things moved here n there……

Jun
The eaten door frame…my parents came… stay in kl..for weeks…waiting everyday for the fucker to get things done…blah blah blah….mid of june…things kautim….then my time to study….study n more study…to remember n memorized everything…then…D day….luckily…the paper was ok..n I managed to answer most of it…

July
Then came july 8th …yi li’s 2nd bday………..tis yr…she enjoyed it…last yr…she stil had no idea wat bday is…then came...DOOMS day…hahaha….july 13 result out….
Stressed out for few days……..gila!!!........cant sleep…cant sit tight….but it turns out as expected…I PASSED>….i passed the fucking subject…YEAH!!!!...finally….i grad…
There I was…goin to monash to get my transcript…n start job hunting…

22nd August 2006

No comments: