Monday, January 22, 2007

Minor Accident.

Well…a day after the Genting trip…..i had a great nite sleep…woke up n had my breakfast followed by my favourite NESTLO aka Nescafe mix with Milo aka mocha!!
Then I watched CSI: vegas….then pack my stuff n head back to kl at 2.25…

Well the 1 hour 20 mins drive was ok…..speeding at average 115-120 kph….wifout getting caught……so I reach Kota Kemuning about 4.05 and took lest than 1 min to grab few bread for lunch at the bread and cake shop. Came out n carefully reverse my car..
As soon as I stop my car n put it in D mode….i felt a jerk n a “crack” sound….from behind…………………
Then my mind said FUCKED!!!!!…what I hit ah??…then I realise…eh I’m on D mode..how the FUCK am I goin to hit anything from behind….

I look back n saw an idiot driving a green wira aeroback reverse into my car…
I switch off the engine…n I saw a skinny man in his 40s came out from the car…look not very educated…..i suspected him to work in sum sort of restaurant or sumthing….
So in order to prevent from being bullied..i 1st shouted….yau mau ghau chor ah…..gham tern lok lai.(what the heck…..how u can reverse like this) ……hahahah…..at least those shop owner n worker could hear me…n if anything happen I got witness la…


Then I look at my car….my right rear light broken….right at the break light…..surprising his car also cracked at the same place….but his is less than mine…but my brain went blank…..adrenaline pumping……so I went back into my car….grab my phone n called my second brother…..but no reply…so I called my eldest brother n he picked up..i explained to him what happen…..he told me what to do….

While I making calls…he too get on his phone and called sumone…
While listening to him…I talked with that uncle…..i asked him to pay la…what else rite..
And then he claim that I was also reversing……so I just slam back at him…telling him that…I am leaving….my car alredy on the D mode…how am I goin to reverse into your car…he replied “my car also damaged…” lets not claim from each other and fix it ourself…

After hearing that..i said…u reverse into my car…n u asked me not to claim from u…
He threaten me after he said that….if u wan to claim…lets go to the police station…
Well..since he wanted to play with me ….i said..come lets go….the police station is just 6 shops away…..im free..i dun mind…..lets go…
When he heard that he back off…n shut up for a while….
I continue by saying..ok..u pay me for the light…then im ok…I’ll fix it myself….
and again he claimed i was reversing….i am also responsible…
since im pissed off….i told him…hey…my father gave me car for me as transportation to university…..i am not goin to pay anything to repair…so..either u pay me..or I’ll report this. And claim from insurance….

After he heard this he said…I only have rm50 in my pocket….how to pay u…
Then my bro says….if he dun pay…..just go to the police station…get his car no. n his detail…so I told my bro loudly his car no….asking him to copy it down….he then brief me what I need to do in the police station..n also if he wiling to pay…drive him to the nearest workshop and get it done….and I hung up..

When he saw me on the phone…he also get back on his phone and called sumone…
Then I said…pay or go to the police station…..he then think think think….while I kept blabling….i also forgotten what I said….hahahaha…..may be that confused him la…hahahah
Then one of his fren came in a bike..n said..wat happen….he explained to him…n he said….pay him la…the light only rm60…
I quickly said….eh brother….my light is original BOSCH light..cost 2++ wan ah….
He then told his fren…..report la…
I followed….lets go….its just there…..
Hahahah…then this uncle told his fren….report alredy I have to pay 300….for summons. I where got so much money…from there I noe…I can get it done without paying…hahahaah……
He simply cant afford that………..hehehehhe…..i said..we go to the accessory shop behind here n c how much…

He then agree n went into my car….n I drove him to the shop….upon reaching the shop..the owner came out…the uncle n the owner chated….n…. actually the uncle is a fren of the workshop owner……..n tell us…its rm120…not a original BOSCH stuff….aka pirated la…
T
hat uncle told me…rm60…u also responsible..we split the repair….followed by the workshop owner telling me….i am responsible….if I need to report..i need to pay summons as well….he also said that….i noe the law….police wun force anyone to pay…..but we have to pay summons and then get the report for insurance claim….

Then I think…hey this 2 goin to confuse me n trying to get away with it..…
Since my brain still blank.. I called my bro….n told him..
He again stressed….pay 120….or police station…..
So I listen to him……stressed on that…
That uncle than increase the compensation to rm 80….n when I rejected…he told the serviceman…he went into the shop….talked a bit…
N came out…I pay everything….give me the resit…..n he came to be n said…no way wan…we both reversing…I say im not….if u done want…we can go to the police station…….he ended…sure u can…u are rich…

Hahahaahahah….i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He then left…..n I double checked with the workshop owner…assuring that the uncle going to settle with him and not me….
And I waited bout an hour…to get the rear light replaced…
SIGH!!!!! What a waste of time…..
Well that not the end of bad luck….while waiting for the fixing….my mom called…I forgot my pair of nike shoe and also a packed of PETAI….AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………….

Cant have it for dinner liao….
And…when I finally reached home..i released 90% of my guppy fishes ….and 1 of my tiger barb died…..double AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily the bad luck ended there……
I unload my stuff from my car….watered the plant…and Yi Li is back….missed her alredy…din c her since sat….
We played as usual…take her out walking…while her mom cook for dinner…..blah blah blah…..he I am typing…..
WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes my original BOSCH n in a new pirated rear light!!!!!!!!!!

30th June 2005

No comments: