Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The First Day

The first day. My first day working for my first job as a graduate. No other comment other than ?????????????..........???????????? thats what im having the whole day. The movement i did the most is nodding my head and taking off boots, wearing sandals and then wear boots over and over again. One thing for sure...this is not what i want, not what i like, not what i expected. I have no passion whatsoever to this job. So job hunting continues on while i possibly trial and error for a month duration or as long as i can. Otherwise, its gonna b bye bye.

Just too bad. They really hope i can be what they thought i can be. But im not. SORRY!!. So its better that i inform them my true passion and intention rather than dissappointing them. Comes tomorrow my second day. good or bad? hopefully a good one. hopefully i'll begins to like the job. HOPEFULLY!!!

11th September 2006

No comments: