Tuesday, January 23, 2007

AUGUST 2006

August 2006
After lepaking for the pass 6 mths….i cont to lepak la..apa lagi…hahaha…but I added 1 more activity…job hunting wif newspaperso n online…but no reply at all since mid july…then on the 1st aug…I received my 1st call …my first interview…guess wat…the company is located in kota kemuning…jz kms away fr my hse …hahahah…so on the 3rd…..excited i went to the interview, prepared…dress up wif my new G2000 shirt n slack…then I look unprofessional..


so I took out a tie n tied it up ….2 pm interview…I reached at 1.15 thinking to giv a good impression la…wat else…when in…n saw..no 1…no receptionist wat so ever…I walk in to another room…..no 1 oso..then an Indian guy walk by….so I inform him la..im here for an interview…blah blah blah…he told me..now lunch break…u wait outside la…im like..outside reception!! OMG….no aircon no fan no ventilation….wat kinda company is tis…so wat can I do la…sit there..sweating like hell…n not least….damn regret to put on my tie…5 mins or so..another guy came in pass me a form…n I waited till 2…Bloody HELL….then a lady came in n the interview start la…

1st thing…she said was…I din go thru ur resume…the HR ppl did tat n called u…so I need to noe more…blah blah blah…so throughout the interview….she talk 70% while I jz nod n answer yes…n most of wat she said hinted tat im a fresh grad wif no experience….n they r looking for 1 wif experience…conclusion…this fella…nvr go thru my resume n not intend to hire me….but ask me to go interview….waste my time n effort only…

So…after the bad experience….n no reply for the nex few days….i decided to use sum of my feng shui I learn fr lilian too….got sum ornament on the 9th aug n put it accordingly to its direction n position….

10th aug saw n advert on paper…for chemist position..n sent in my resume….

14th Aug while I was having lunch wif wei wern…got a call fr toyochem…asking me to attend the interview on wed the 16th….im like..wow…is the feng shui really works or wat…jz precisely a week after I initiate it…

so…come wed…reached the company 45 mins earlier…then when in for my interview…to my horror…there’s 2 person in the room…im like “GULP, it’s a panel interview” then as soon as I sat down…the leader of the interview intro herself n the other guy n told me another 1 is on her way….then “my mind jz told me…SEI!! 2 alredy bad now another 1…sei lo…” but half way to the interview…another 1 came in…so total….4 panel interview!!

Then 1st thing they ask was…I c ur parent own pun chun…the chicken biscuit..very fattening hor ..lots of FEI CHU YUK…I quickly answer her…nola…she said..wat no..i replied…the thin 1 very small amt 1…only the thicker 1…wah lau eh…1st question alredy need me to do marketing..i noe its gonna b a gruesome interview…so blah blah blah…1 question after another…raging fr technical to knowledge to ppl management, time management even to my personal stuff oso they ask…even the junk wira my parent gav me oso they like…wah…fresh grad u got car ah…

Wifout me knowing…it was 1 hr 10 mins when I left the company….i was so tired…so thirsty…its like…ive been working for a day…the nex day….the leader of the interview…Rebecca chin, HR manager called me at 12 sumthing while im still sleeping…n informed me im hired!!........so….IM HIRED la….wat else…hahahah

Now I need to postpone the starting date fr 28th till as late as possible…..after much thinking I called n asked for postponement till 7th….hoping to get beter offer for the time being..n of course I’ll enjoy my final period of lepaking….but up till now…stil no offer la…

Btw….on the 18th aug…Hugo…had his 1st nose bled…n my 1st to c it on a dog…nvr heard a dog nose bleed b4….i guess he’s not feeling well la…cos the past few days..he seems like coughing n having flu…but tat morning…while I wash his kennel…I saw he left sum of his dinner…so I asked him to finished it…n so he did…after tat…he’s like choking…then out of the sudden…I saw blood dripping fr his nose….i was stunned for a while..then I quickly grab sum tissue….grab his neck…n stuff his nose wif tissue…less than 3 mins…the bleeding stop…then surpisingly he happily jumping n running out of his kennel to the porch up and down. Worried, I called his vet n told her the bleeding…she told me…he either had some trauma, flu, infection or jz rupture of capillary ( ie YIT HEI la..wat else…hahaha) but sho b ok..but if he bleeds again..i sho bring him to let her chck him out….so tats the 1st time…I saw a dog nose bleed

p/s - pic taken the day b4 his nose bleed...

24th August 2006


No comments: