Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What A Week....

After a gruesome week of assignment rushing……….I SURVIVED it!!!! Another stupid GEN 3031 report ARABIDOPSIS………URGhhhhhh……another…stupid n meaningless for GEN subject……took days to get it done…..THX to the help of classmates….. After going thru that………I hav to endure another stupid assign….SCI 2010…annotated bibliography………wah………its like…..asking us to do stupid useless thing when we actually learn tat…prior to this…not due to the reason I take the fucking subject in my final sem….but even I took it…in 2nd yr….its stil stupid…all this we’ve done by trial n error in my first yr……….none of the management ppl realized tat!!!!!!!! Well…luckily all this work done via streamyx….if it’s the fucking slow disconnect like hell dial up……I’ll b cursting like hell liao…aahhaahaahaha……. Well…..assign already piled up….waiting for dead line……..next week…load at least is lesser……but more will come!!!!!!!! Be prepared!!!!!!!!! Be very prepare…………..

18th August 2005

No comments: