Friday, January 26, 2007

Desperate

why everyone is so desperate for something...
  1. i am desperate for a job but been procrastinating for 2 months now and still dare to delay this company that offering me the job.
  2. the company that offering me the job is so desperate till they kept calling me (2nd time this week) for update on the doctor's certification of fitness from HFMD while i have to repeat the same thing "i have a second consultation with the doctor next week Wednesday, 31st and after that the doctor will take a few days to issue me the letter" " when i have the letter i'll call again and see how i can pass the letter over" "so is it ok?" "ok then, thanks, bye bye".
  3. MSD, the company I'm hoping to get an offer still yet to updated me regarding the matter, so the desperate me called the area manager who interviewed me to enquire about the shortlisting/confirmation....errr...actually to b precise i've called 4 times and left a message too...hahah...and then finally i got a call from her informing me that i am KIV, Keep In View and reluctant to confirm any decision...so i told her..i have an offer and i've delay the offer till next week..so i need a confirmation, otherwise I'll have to accept the offer and move on. upon hearing that she told me she'll give me a confirmation on the decision on monday...phew....so daring of me saying that....as if i am that valuable/gifted/talented fresh graduate.....hahahahha...well..it works rite...so daring is the thing, scare will leave you to nowhere...so that is why i dare enough to resign from my last job till my ex-supervisor commented on my bravery act to do so....

so from this 3 situations .....why we all so desperate ah?

No comments: