Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Streamyx

Wah liao.....having streamyx nowadays is like having dial up la....oppss......my mistake i should say...its worst than dial up....cant really do much with it....WTF man......pay at premium price..get shit services....

Malaysia boleh la...MSC la..wawasan 2020 la....ptui!!
how can with this kind of connection

BTW...this morning my house electricity has been disrupted for freaking 4 hours (my little niece cant get her sleep whole 4 hours, i cant use the washing machine to wash curtains...and the list goes on).....yes...4 hours...and after 2 calls to complain

1st time called at about 11am...all customer service is busy please leave a message...so ok..i leave a message and only got call back an hour later....
1pm i call again and was told that they just received my report and said...so till now still disrupted la....i nearly scolded her " if i have the service back...what the fuck im doing calling you" but luckily i did not do that....PATIENT!!...patient....my new year resolution...

the customer service then continued to follow on to my complain and told me to wait..
so an hour later at 2.20pm...i was just about to stop cleaning and head to the phone....called TNB and start scolding...the service is back....so lucky TNB customer service la..if not..someone will sure get from me..

heheheheh....so...streamyx....soon la...soon....when my patient reached its limits....

No comments: