Tuesday, January 23, 2007

31st December, 2006

Last day of 2006, overall, this year for me is another year of growing up. But a rather free and easy year la…one of the most lepaking year since…since…wah…I think since I started college leh….

Earlier this year is the repeat of my final subject…so very the tak han…hahahaha for few months.
Then its hugo….watching him grow everyday…and still growing
Then its world cup…followed by the series of unfortunate car breakdown…
Then its job hunting…then the 1st job….then the quit…..hahhahahah and now back to job hunting
Then my 2nd niece, Yi Xuen…..not forgetting the HFMD

Throughout the year, my interest towards car grew even more!!....cars forums, paultan.org…etc etc….and I found out that I am more update on recent news leh…reading lots of online update, Bernama, Star, NST and The Edge.

Am I getting more boring? Life more miserable? Or this is the life of an adult? Scheduled, arranged, routine?

The friend around me…all started working…joining the adult life…all more matured…more leng lui…more leng chai..hahahah….

Well I also did some upgrade myself…lost more weight…invested in professional face care….look more presentable…wahahaha…not to lose out aka kiasu. Eh…im stil single leh….need to get some attention one la….so need investment a bit…ahem…not a bit la…an amount liao…sigh….

Hopefully..coming year…would be a good one..i must feng shui more liao…make sure bad things would not affect me so much….
I want more money….want to buy my 1st car, earn more money for future investment…so hopefully..i can land myself with a sales job and see if I can survive in a sales world rather than the laboratory work…then earn $$$$$

Sei lo…I sound materialistic la……..

31st December 2006

No comments: