Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My 2nd niece


26th November, 11 pm,
knock knock….i opened my door…my bro the said….”check on Yi Li, see if she woke up or not….we’re going out to consult doctor”. Im like…huh? What? So early…I thought it’s 6th December mah…Caesarian what!! Then I about 12 something I thought I heard my bro and wife came back, so I went to sleep.

1.30 am,
my bro called, “we’re at the hospital, going to give birth”….wah…really so early…so I quickly called my parents told them they need to immediately come down KL and look after my niece while I finished the last few days of working. Then I off to sleep at my bro’s room with my niece. Boy..what a nite…my little niece actually talks in her sleep…shouts, cry, beat…she actually recalling whatever she did during the day. I couldn’t sleep at all! Max I had was 3 hours.

6.30am,
I woke up…decided to go downstair to watch tv while waiting for my parents to arrived.


7 am,
they arrived…told me my 2nd niece was born at about 5 am..her name is Yi Xuen!
Fast and forward she’s more than a month old now…..







30th December 2006

No comments: