Monday, January 22, 2007

3 FINALLY………..watched initial D, reduced the unwatched DVDs n RESULTS OUT..

1st FINALLY>>> on Monday, I managed to watch 2 dvds in between the worries....hahhaah...yeah..i manage to watch some Dvds fr the stacks of DVDs…...
2nd FINALLY>>> on Tuesday… i went to pyramid...n watch INITIAL D...
3rd FINALLY>>> on Wednesday…………. Oh my god……after days of nerve wrecking of waiting…..the 3rd yr semester 2 finally out…..

As always…I only wan passes…..nth higher…with the mental preparation of failing 1 subject….I tried to keep myself calm….but last nite….the panic feeling…started……but…at 1 pm…2day……….im under panic attacked…..hand cold….heart beat jumped to 120 bpm…hand began to shiver…….i cant concentrate…even watching tv…
So I decided to online at
2.15pm………refreshing the homepage….multiple times..till I cant even remember……
After a while of waiting..i began to site surfing….so I went into
www.emp3world.com to check mp3….suddenly..my com blacked out….wif the Norton auto protect out…saying a trojan file has been found…..what action should be taken……WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………….when I need to use my pc…this have to happen…
So I jz delete the darn file….unplug the phone line….(yeah…I’m still using dial up….thx very much STREAMYX)…then I run the Norton antivirus to check the harddisk..n get rid of the file completely..
After that…in reconnected…but results…still not out….so I asked april…give me a call if its out….offline I go n toilet I went….

Then after 15 mins…april called……….blah blah blah……….i hung up…..plugged in the phone line n dialed 1515….got online…clicked into the site….saw my results………….ALL CREDIT………..i screamed………YES………YES…………………….YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I passed all…………….hahahahahaaahhaahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahaha
Then yeetheng asked…..fri….watch fantastic 4…interested???……..i straight away replied YES……afterall…the worries……..finally ended……..
NOW………….final sem……….

13th July 2005



No comments: