Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Spring Cleaning

been spring cleanign since sunday, i started with the IKEA chest drawer DIY which took be about 2 hours....heheh...do it nice and slow..then i proceded with my cupboard and my other chest drawer...but after that i got lazy...and stopped....hahaha...anyway i changed my crayfishes water instead of resting...

today...i did more cleaning....room's curtains, computer table..so my room currently 70% done....more to come tomorrow

anyway...i supposed to call "the new company" and lie 1....hahaah...mana tau...they call me at about 1130 am...luckily i've thought of reasons to tell la...so as planned..i told the person..i've checked with the Dr and was told to go back for another consultancy on the 31st or 1st (this will buy me more than a week time to wait for update from MSD)...then after the consult the Dr will need a few days more to prepare the letter...and i should only be able to join the company earliest by 5th Feb. may be by then i'll think of something to delay it......heheh...may be after CNY??? we'll see how la..

okla..i know i'm bad la...till Kelly said im good at lying...but for me this is survival skill only....hahahah...... :)

well..i have stop alredy....cannot stay here much longer...been sitting here for more than 4 hours transfering all my archive from my friendster and xanga blog to here...my final permanent site which by the way highly recomended by April...

now i need more time to play with the customisation.....

No comments: