Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Convocation

Well…finally I had my convocation. But 1 of the worst thing tat can happen is the time n day it was held. It’s a FREAKING WEDNESDAY AT 7.30PM!!!! Fine for me but not my brothers n families lo…u know la..they had to take leave. Well sort of la…my elder bro decided not to take leave but cabut early, same to his wife. Consequently, they reach at 6.30 causing me lots of problem la…. On the day, I woke up at 9 am. Went out for breakfast wif my parents and annoying aunt. Then came back lepak and then play monopoly till about 1pm. Then my 2nd brother came n I got ready. After that we went lunch n head to sunway hotel, reached there at 3.20pm. Rushed to the ballroom and saw april n ying. As usual, they always got things done very very very the early wan.

Ask around for picture taking service. WTF!! the cheapest package is 3 4R for rm500 not including the rm100 for the picture taking for 16 pose. Hearing that, my bro said. We got 2 hrs, im sure we can go outside n take pic. Worst comes to worst we go ss2 la...he said. But I still haven able to collect the gown even though it’s perfectly arranged in perfect condition n YET we r not allowed to collect. Y? Another monash’s stupid policy lo. Their main purpose is to stop us from going out to take pic n try to squeeze more cash from us la. Frustrated, april, ying and 1 stand in front of the counter. Making people thinking the counter is open forcing the management fuckers to open la. Due to that, I was the 1st to get the gown, dressed and went to a fuji studio at sunway mentari.

Speed walking over there, went in confirm the price I asked earlier. Rm99 for 6 poses, (4 4R, 1 11R and 1 8R). A bargain la compare to the suckers back at the ballroom. But the problem is my bro, wife n niece won’t reach sunway till 6 something. So my father suggested that I took my personal photo 1st then after the ceremony, we ran down there again and take the family photo. So it’ll be marathon, time management, fast thinking and adaptable. See! Monash really good in training us with all this.

Overall, the whole ceremony is plain RUSH! Rush to get there, rush to get picture taken, rush to eat, rush to make sure I took picture with anyone I can be with. Oh. I forgot, lotsa shouting, frustration and least but not least sweat like hell.
9th September 2006

No comments: