Sunday, April 29, 2007

Update

its been a while since i updated. well...can say i have been busy la...hehehe

well let see....after quotation week....i had a out of the office week...hehee....i finally managed to get out of the office and do sales....well...i managed to get RM10K...for the week...more productive than my gruesome quotation week...

anyway, last weekend was a great one....on Saturday night, after an afternoon of pet time....i went to my first rock concert...the MTV Live Featuring Good Charlotte...wahahah.....got free tix and piority Q leh...so can just walk in.....


the performance was good.....the local opening act that i knew was J Lo...the other two is almost unknown to me...well my purpose of going is just for the sake of going for a rock concert and its free.........hahahahaha....

anyway...had great time.....then since my parent is in town...my sunday practically spent with them from morning till night...so...there goes my weekend...after spending RM206 for a VERSACE BRIGHT CRYSTAL and RM85 for my LAB SERIES facial cleanser...

so after a weekend of no rest....my weekdays like hell......i am a walking zombie for the next 3 days....only till thursday, i recovered and back to normal...but still my week is like a normal one.....

well since this weekend my brother took the whole family for a Penang trip. i decided to have this weekend as my tone down weekend...a weekend of silence and relax....

but it was kinda boring to me...hahhaah...
hard to adjust to relaxing......channel surfing...lie on the couch, in front of tv doing nothing...but still i managed to do that for half of the day, the remaining half...i spent with plants and pets...so i can still managed to tone down from the busy schedule.

tomorrow is monday, most people alredy took leave and went for holidays or back to hometown. but i decided to stay in kl and go to work...actually tomorrow most probably will be a blind paid day la....most client alredy on leave....so i can practically sit down and lepak...my last Friday alredy a lepaking one....with nothing to do...since Thursday was a holiday...so most took Friday and tomorrow off and enjoy a week off...hopefully tomorrow will be a carefree one...wahahahah

No comments: