Sunday, April 8, 2007

Miserable week!

i started with my last week feeling miserable and sleepy...just simply moody.
anything can set me off...that kind of miserable.

so i tried my best not to get set off during working hours....going out to see customer whenever i could....anyway...i got through the first four days safely...

then on Thursday afternoon..i received a call from a dealer...informing me they'll will fax in a 300++ over items for quotation....A 300++ ITEMS!!!!!!!..........fuck man.....it'll take days to get it down......so after hearing that....i decided to take the rest of the day lepaking... i went out to deliver to customer then meet others and head home...

as soon as i reached home and online later Anne told me over a offline message via msn what i have been expecting for the past 3 months...FREE F1 tickets.....she minimum can get 2 tickets...so i can go watch the qualifying on Saturday...thats the least I'll get...since she'll be going with her bf on Sunday...so okla..right.....but then she'll will try to get me another tix and i can go to the race as well...it is a K1 gold grandstand tickets valued at RM700

there i was anxiously waiting whole night and till Friday morning about 11am...i got the good news....yes...she managed to get me a tix...YUP....i almost screamed out in office after i found out over ebuddy....which i not suppose to use...well who cares la..everyone using it..as if it is a open secret.

so...the excited and happily planning my weekend...with almost no mood to work..so happy till i had to moved my car for 2 times due to blocking...i am still ok...then out of a sudden about 4.30...i go a bad news...apparently Anne's CFO need the tix back...all because one of the shareholder asked for the tix from the CFO...so what to do....muntah balik-ed lo...all 3, RM2100 tix....sigh..........

after hearing that news...i felt so down....and to make matter worse..i had more bad news followed...the first was..i am AGAIN blocking ...another container...so there i go...ran from 3rd floor down to removed my car...already pissed...i continued to work...trying to reduce my work load...the second bad news came.....my boss came over.....speaking very bubbly "eh guys you 2 free tomorrow is it? come and help advise the warehouse people with the container stock, the X#@!^ guys did it. Kesian they all have to do so much"

I'm like...hey...this is not my job...it is way out of my job scope.."ADVISE" means i had to move and store the stock leh...labour work..and i am not getting anything from it..furthermore...the company has paid for the service..no way i am doing this.....if i do it..the next time and the rest of it..i have to do it....better set it straight...

my colleague already replied...I'm going back hometown...so i am directly the scapegoat...so i quickly replied..i am sorry..i have plan....pissed off...i did not look at my boss and continue to finished my work...with a bad look on my face......well i am already controlling myself...with such a bad week and not to mention a bad day!!......i could have exploded!...

anyway...since i did not get my free tix..i decided to take the weekend off...resting...but no matter how much i tried to stay at home..i still managed to spent money...ahahah
i spent RM65 on my haircut....and bit on my dinner...and just today....feeling so fucked up by my miserable week...i asked my brother to get me a BMW F1 pit crew replica T shirt...costing RM190....

now...at least....after the plush spending..i felt..at least my miserable week ended with a good weekend...

now hoping my coming week with a 300++ items quotation will be a good one...so now I'm off to updating my feng shui and make sure my week will be a good one.

No comments: