Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Series of Unfortunate Events

when i though the bad luck i had on Friday already in the past, but actually it is still around tailing me from behind waiting to strike at the right time....

so there i was..on Monday...feeling the usual Monday blues....went to work..and rush my scheduled messy quotation...so there i was going through one item at a time.....concentrating hard....noticed my boss came in..and off she went out....10 minutes later....receptionist called....well guess what...my bad luck strikes again....my boss wants me to go down to the reception and brought catalogues up to the office. the catalogues were shipped over with the container and its products fill the area since Saturday till today

well i told myself..ok...since i managed to get away from the "ADVISE" i am surely cannot get away from this....so i treat it as a work out....there my colleague and i carried the boxes of catalogue up and down...arranging it to its designated area and BAM...bad luck strikes again...i cut myself ...NOT with a scissors or knife but paper cut...by one of the pages of catalogue...

after the workout......i continued with the messy quotation.....and guess what? my bad luck again strikes at me....my colleague also received the same messy quotation i received...to make matter worse...my boss said...we u guys each do it...and see who gets lucky and gets the sale....well this means each of us had to do identical stuff and yet only one of us get it....luckily my colleague also felt that and we agreed to share it...either way...our chances is higher...75% of getting it and 25% not getting it.....and i can reduced the load to half....so why not...

there i was busy going through my other quotation....after lunch....about 3pm....out of a sudden... the light and air con fuse tripped again....this happened weeks ago and yet it stil unsolved....after 10 minutes or so the repairman managed to get the light back on but not the air con...so its like a sauna in there......roasting....seating....and fustrated...

anyway...about 4.40pm it rained so the room temperature got colder and back to normal.....so basically...yesterday was all about quotation....very fast the day ended...off i go back home....as usual i did all the after work activities....then about 10.40pm.... BLACKOUT!!!! again......well considering i am having "A Series of Unfortunate Events" i am not surprised.....

so i wait and wait and wait..till 11.20pm..i ended up dosing off with no air con or fan or even window opened.....11.50pm......i woke up....sweating....and badly in need to go toilet...then i try to open the window and BANG!!...i kicked my chair......my toes felt numb for a few seconds and then felt a burning sensation.....i on my handphone flash light and found the outer epidermis of my toes was scrapped off with blood oozing out........

stopped the blood...and continued to sleep.....1.30am...finally electricity is back and i found i even sprained or pull my toes as well...

so the whole day i walked limping in my leather shoe and almost all colleague asked me...what happened to you leg??

so....this is "A Series of Unfortunate Events"....hopefully....the series ended with the bloodshed last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.