Sunday, April 15, 2007

Quotation week

well...there is no other word rather than "QUOTATION WEEK" can describe my last week.

after my "A Series Of Unfortunate Events", my week is practically filled with quotation. From Monday till Thursday...from 8.30 to 6.15.. all i did was one quotation after another...

aiyoh...yamkung ah....sit in front of the pc...till backache, red eyes, carpal turnel and fucking tired...other than that..my boss gila invoice...made me do invoice when the quotation requested has pilled up....sigh.....still rushed me and even do it herself...so i end up doing all those extra work trying to go through it again, fully completing the paperwork...

luckily...i had a carefree tone down Friday...hehehe...a very very tone down..believe me....

then my weekend...well...spent 1/2 of Saturday in digital mall getting myself a spanking new keyboard ( which i have yet to get use to typing) and an optical mouse for...rm29 and rm19 respectively....
besides that..i helped Joshua to get his new W810....which is a great experience....hahahahaha

and my Sunday.....well it's pets day......and not least...rest

now coming week....hahahah...fully occupied with apointment....out of office...hahahaa....woohoo...no more stuck in office...

No comments: