Sunday, May 6, 2007

Free and easy week

well as expected, the whole week was a carefree one. last monday was the lepaking day......sit in office...chat here chat there....do bit of work here and there....then it is 2 days of breaking....

but the planning night outing was completely cancelled from going velvet to cineplex and eventually i ended up at home online and slept early.....ahhahaha.......then i spent my tues watching tv doing nothing but nothing....

but wednesday was a full outing day.....woke up...and off i go to the curve and stopped by UOB, kota damansara to settle my CC bill...damn..i really need another alternative CC...so mah fan to settle the bill....anyway...met up with the girls for lunch at Dragon i and ate the "siu lung pau".....and watched Spiderman 3....well all i can say is..."Spidey gone emotional softie".....it has just too much conversation....i almost dosed off in the middle....but the best thing i did was scolded a mum for not assuring her precious daughter from rocking and stepping my seat from behind. i have actually endure that for almost 2 hours...but well...i cant stand it and i looked at the mom with my finger pointing at her daughter's leg and said "Do You Mind". not forgetting, that particular time, spidey was very boring, so i think within the perimeter of 10 feet of me...could hear me saying that....WAHAHAHHAHAHA.......even my friend who sat 5 feet away from me can hear it loud and clear...

anyway, i also met up with benny for the movie since i have extra tickets and coincidentally he knew a good friend of mine and in fact their moms are good sisters...talk about small world and the 6 degrees of circle of friend. well we chatted for few hours and updated.

my thursday and friday was practically a normal day..eehhee......
now here i am spent my weekend at home again....just to save money la.....but then I'm too bored...so i met up with anne and her bf for dinner just now...
now I'm sitting here updating my blog....
tomorrow it is monday again.......SIEN la......

No comments: