Monday, March 26, 2007

Broke!

I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby
What it all comes down to Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
I've got one hand in my pocket And the other one is giving a high five

this is what i am current feeling....its end of the month...my paid is not here yet...my allowance fr my father already depleted to almost none..i have yet to settle my credit card bill....and my Maybank account was apparently not linked to my ATM due to the inactive state....well i have not been using it for 2 years now....now i hav RM400 in it but cannot access to it

so now i had to activate it back......but easy to said than done...working and going to the bank...it is not an easy job..now i need to get a free time to do it..otherwise...i will be really broke and not happy.

well i was happy...hahaha..i went shopping again...to get some necessities la.....first is some ties...apparently my big boss now fond of wearing ties...so we all had to do so...WTF rite....
second is a sling bag...my backpack already too old to be brought to meet customer...just too bad for the image...

so that is the end of my weekend la...out whole day for saturday and rest at home for the whole of sunday....tomorrow...its back to normal...working life damn boring la....

hahahha

No comments: