Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I am hired

this morning 11.15 am i signed my offer letter to join my new company...so finally I AM HIRED....hehehe...
now...it is all lepaking till 26th February. yup i'll start working......dunno whether i should be excited or not? well at least my bank account will start to add up...hahahaha....all the shopping dried up my account....

however...i went to carrefour shopping after i drop by to the office this morning...and i spent....eh..wait ah...let me check the credit card resit...spent RM369.56....RM210 alone a panasonic water filter for my mom in Bidor and a cathridge for mine in Bukit Rimau here...well mine has been in used for almost 3 years now..so its time...while my mom's...i need to take action..otherwise...she would not do it...for sometime to come...

anyway..i spent RM159.56...eh..it supposed to be RM158.56 for groceries...well the system in carrefour subang a bit siao...display shows one while the bar coding system shows another....the nescafe i bought display as RM8.90 but when i i pay its RM6.88...then i bought pedigree dental stick for hugo...supposed to be RM4.50 but it came out RM5...so...luckily i am free...so i just drop by the customer service and get my RM 1 refund from the 2 bag of dental stick...well..of course la..i keep numb for the nescafe...ahahahah...its RM 2 less for each bag...dammit...i should buy more..since its cheap..oh well..not lucky enough la...but at least i bought 2...

ooooo...cant wait till it's CNY....hhahah mean time...LEPAKING and SHOPPING!!

No comments: